The following books can be uploaded via email to you. To order, please go
These books are out of print and no longer available anywhere that I know of.
* Adamson family by A. P. Adamson (1918). Begins with John Baldwin Adamson of Maryland who received a 1726 land grant in Frederick County and his son, Basil Adamson, 51 pp. 3.89 MB. $10.00.
* Bone Connections by Dorothy Holland Herring and Jeannette Holland Austin (1970), 35 pp., 6.07 MB. $8.00.
* Burwell with Notes by George H. Burwell (1908), 36 pp., 2.88 MB. $8.00.
* Camp 1630-1777 by Jeannette Holland Austin (1991), 137 pp., 15.86 MB. $10.00.
* Chamberlain. One Branch of Descendants of Thomas Chamberlain of Woburn, 1644 by George W. Chamberlain (1897), 13 pp. $8.00.
* Cooper. The Family Record of John Cooper 1778-1909 arranged by Sarah Edna Cooper Holtzclaw (1909), 27 pp., Bedford County, Virginia; Georgia. 14 pp., 12.22 MB. $8.00.
* Copeland Genealogy. 900 years, begins in France, 19 pp., 2.09 MB. $8.00
* Craighead Family. Descendants of Rev. Thomas and Margaret Craighead 1658-1876. (1876), 165 pp., 5.92 MB. $10.00.
* Denison. A Record of the Descendants of Samuel Denison, late of Floyd, Oneida, NY, Commencing with William Denison to America in 1631 and settled in Roxbury, Massachusetts by George Burlingame Denison (1900), 88 pp., 2.74 MB. $10.00.
* Graham. Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His son by George Horace Loramer, Small, Maynard & Company, Boston (1905), 312 pp. Letters from John Graham, head of the house of Graham & Co., at the Union Stock Yards in Chicago, to his son, Pierpont, at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts - This book was a rare find in an antique shop in Brunswick, Georgia. 18.60 MB. $10.00
* Harrison. Benjamin Harrison by Gen. Lew Wallace and Hon. Murat Halstead, 422 pgs., 1892 by Edgewood Publishing Co., includes a very interesting account of his life and many photographs. 19.23 MB. $10.00.
* Holland (1000-1988) By Jeannette Holland Austin. 500 pages of genealogy and family history; photographs, illustrations. This book has been out of print since 1999 and will not be reprinted, 953.54 MB. - $20.00.
* Loomis Family. One Bassett Family in America by Buel Burdell Bassett (1926), 18 pp., 1.18MB. $8.00.
* Memoires D'Outre-Tombe (1814-1815) by Francois-Rene, Vicomte De Chateaubriand (1904). Includes extensive notes of 18th century French persons, including birth/death dates; a Genealogy Chart of the House of Bourboun beginning with Henry IV (1589-1610) and a Genealogy Chart of the House of Bonaparte, beginning with Charles-Bonaparte, the father of Napoleon I. 164 pp., 8.78 MB. $10.00.
* Oglethorpe. Biographical Memorials of James Oglethorpe by Thaddeus Mason Harris. 177 pp., 382.85 MB. $10.00.
* Rossdhu. Chiefs of the Clan Colquhoun of Luss, since the 12th century, 24 pp., 1.92 MB. $8.00.
* Semple. Genealogical History of Family Semple from 1214 to 1888 by William Alexander Semple (1888), 59 pp., 1.59 MB. $10.00.
* Severance Genealogy by Henry Ormal Severance (1927), 29 pp., 1.03 MB. $8.00.
* Stokes. The Book of Stokes (1201-1915) by J. Lemack Stokes, D. C., 26 pp., 6.09 MB. $8.00.
* My Vagabondage by J. E. Patterson. An intimate autobiography of Nature's Nomad (Patterson), 373 pp., printed in London by William Heineman. 33.25 MB. $10.00.
* Yowell (genealogy) by Clark S. Yowell (1931). Includes Ewell family in Virginia, 87 pp., 1.67 MB. $10.00