Bible Archives. A collection of U.S. Bible Records - The following Bible Records are available to members of Genealogy-Books
- Abbott of Minnesota
- Adams of Minnesota
- Amann of Scott County, Iowa
- Anderson-Dutton of Oklahoma
- Arden of South Carolina
- Arnett of Lexington, Kentucky
- Bass, Augustus
- Bass, Burrel
- Bass, E. E., Mrs.
- Bass, James Lee
- Bass, John
- Basse of Norfolk, Virginia
- Beckett of Brown County, Kansas
- Bledsoe, Ann of Alabama
- Bledsoe of Texas
- Bledsoe, John of Alabama
- Booth of Connecticut
- Bortree of Pennsylvania
- Branch of Illinois
- Bross of Pennsylvania & Wisconsin
- Brown of Greenwood, South Carolina
- Brunt of Alabama
- Burgin of Kentucky
- Bush of Alabama
- Butler of South Carolina
- Caraway of Alabama
- Cardwell of Missouri
- Chisman of Ohio
- Christian of Alabama
- Clayton of Alabama
- Clements of Alabama
- Cliatt of Alabama
- Cooke of Pennsylvania
- Costley of Texas
- Devane of New Hanover County, North Carolina
- Dickson of Montgomery County, Alabama
- Dickson of Alabama
- Dickson of Kansas
- Dickson of Alabama
- Dixon of North Carolina
- Doane of Canada
- Dobbins of Texas
- Eakin of Pennsylvania
- Edmead-Gosdin of Surrey, England & USA
- Ervin of Walnut Grove, Virginia
- Floyd of Alabama
- Gaarder of Minnesota
- Griffith of Maryland
- Heinz of Oklahoma
- Hight of Rockbridge County, Virginia
- Holland, John O.
- Honnell of Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kansas
- Jinkins of Oklahoma
- Johannson of Minnesota
- Johnson of New York
- Kirby of Alabama
- Lingerfelt of Tennessee
- Locke-Sylvester of South Carolina & Alabama
- McCabe of Virginia, Kentucky & Illinois
- McKenzie-Harrison of Alabama
- McKenzie of Alabama
- Mansur of Indiana and New Hampshire
- Martin-Veal of Alabama
- Martin of Middlesex County, New Jersey
- Mason of Virginia
- Musser of Nebraska
- Noble of Missouri
- Nordan of Alabama
- O'Connor of Virginia
- Pickens of Tennessee
- Poe of Ohio
- Putnam of Massachusetts
- Roberts of Alabama
- Robinson of Missouri
- Screws of Alabama and North Carolina
- Shannon of Texas
- Shoemaker of New York, Iowa, Minnesota
- Smith, Arthur
- Smith, Peter of Louisville, Kentucky
- Soberg of Norway
- Spratling of Alabama
- Steward-Burges-Briscoe of Oklahoma
- Stubbs of England
- Swenson of Minnesota
- Tilton of New York
- Trammell of Alabama
- Turk, John Sr. of South Carolina
- Turk, William of South Carolina
- Vaughan of Missouri
- Walker of Alabama
- Walker, Solomon of Alabama
- Weeks of New Jersey
- Whipple of Massachusetts
- White of Virginia
- Whorton of North Carolina
- Williams of South Carolina
- Williams-Cherry-Gwinn of North Carolina
- Wiswall of Texas
- Wood of Kentucky
Genealogies and Biographies available to members of Genealogy-Books
Abercromby, The Family of by Cavendish D. Abercromby, The Bon-Accord Press (1927). A partial book discovered; incomplete
Andrew Carnegie. His autobiography
Ball Genealogy (1891), by Rev. Horace Edwin Hayden
Bayne Family of Westmoreland County, Virginia
Benjamin Harrison By Hon. Whitelaw Reid, et al (1892)
Blunt Family in Goodhue and Allied Families by E. G. Fuess (1930), England to New Hampshire and Pennsylvania
Bone Connections by Dorothy Holland Herring and Jeannette Holland Stucki (1970)
Bowers, Descendants of Frederick Redwine and Barbara Stoner by John W. Jordan (1932), GA State Archives Folder Collection, 36 pp.
Burwell with Notes by George H. Burwelll (1908), 40 pp.
Camp 1630-1977 by Jeannette Holland Austin (1991), 173 pp.
Candler Family From 1650 to 1890 (1896). Revolves around the Candlers of Georgia, descendants of Lieutenant Colonel William Candler of Callan Castle, Ireland
Chamberlain. One Branch of Descendants of Thomas Chamberlain of Woburn, 1644 by George W. Chamberlain (1897), 16 pp.
Cocke. The English ancestry of Richard Cocke of Malvern Hill, Virginia by William Ronald Cocke, Jr. (1931), 7 pp.
Cody and Womack Families of America by Miss Sarah D. Hubert (1902), 23 pp.
Cody of Ireland and Georgia
Cooper. The Family Record of John Cooper 1778-1909 Arranged by Sarah Edna Cooper Holtzclaw (1909)
Copeland Genealogy, 900 years, 21 pp.
Craighead Family, Descendants of Rev. Thomas and Margaret Craighead 1658-1876), (1876), 165 pp. (please wait to load)
Daniel and Daniels Families in Europe and America by Henry Dudley Teetor, M. A. (1920), 13 pp.
Denison. A Record of the Descendants of Samuel Denison, late of Floyd, Oneida County, NY Commencing with William Denison to America in 1631 and settled in Rozbury, Massachusetts by George Burlingame Denison (1900), 88 pp. (please wit to load)
Eberhart. History of the Eberharts in Germany and the United States from A. D. 1265 to A. D. 1890-625 Year by Rev. Uriah Eberhart (1891)...211 pp.
Ellis. A Memorandum of The Ellis Family by Thomas H. Ellis. Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, 61 pp. (1849)
Fain. Descendants of Nicholas Fain by Augusta Bradford
Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His son by George Horace Loramer, Small, Maynard & Company, Boston (1905), 312 pp. Letters from John Graham, head of the house of Graham & Co., at the Union Stock Yards in Chicago, to his son, Pieerpont, at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts - This book was a rare find in an antique shop in Brunswick, Georgia
Holland Genealogy (1000-1988) by Jeannette Holland Austin
Howell, Genealogy of the Southern Line of the Family. From the Original Progenitor of the Line in America, John Howell, Virginia Colonist (1639), VA, NC, SC, GA
Hugh Wynne, Free Quaker
Hull of Georgia by A. L. Hull (1904)
Humphries. Descendants of Charles Humphries by John D. Humphries
Library of Southern Literature, Volume XII, Compiled Under the Direct Supervision of Southern Men of Letters; Edwin Anderson Alderman, Joel Chandler Harris,Editors in Chief; Charles William Kent, Literary Editor. The Martin & Holt Company (1907)
- Book Cover
- Table of Contents
- Ewell, Dick, Virginia
- Forrest, Nathan, General.
- Hill, Ambrose Powell, Lee's "Fighting General",1825-1865, Georgia.
- Jackson, Stonewell.
- Jefferson, Thomas
- Johnson, Andrew - President of USA
- Lee, Robert E., Virginia
- Randolph, John, Virginia
- Strother, Tom, servant to Gen. Forrest, Virginia
- Sumner, Charles, Massachusetts Senator
- Tabb, John Banister 1849-1909, Amelia County, Virginia
- Taylor, Hannis (1851-) New Berne, North Carolina
- Taylor, Richard. 1826-1879, Kentucky
- Taylor, Zachary 1784-1850, born in Virginia, 12th President of the USA
- Thompson, James Maurice 1804-1902, Indiana
- Thompson, John R. 1823-1873, Virginia
- Thompson, William Tappan 1812-1882, Ohio
- Thornwell, James Hensley 1812-1862, Marlboro County, South Carolina
- Thruston, Lucy Meacham, 1862 - , Maryland
- Ticknor, Frances Orray 1823-1874, Baldwin County, Georgia
- Tiernan, Frances Christine 1846-, Salisbury, Rowan Co., North Carolina
- Timrod, Henry 1829-1867, Charleston, South Carolina
- Toombs, Robert 1810-1885, Georgia
- Townsend, Mary Sheley 1831-1901
- Trent, William Peterfield 1862-, Virginia
- Trescot, William Henry 1822-1898, Charleston, South Carolina
- Tucker, Beverley 1784-1851, Virginia
- Tucker, George 1775-1861, Bermuda
- Tyler, John, President of USA, 1790-1862, Charles County, Virginia
- Vance, Zebulon Baird 1830-1894, Buncombe County, North Carolina
- Vest, George Graham 1830-1904, Frankfort, Kentucky
- Wallis, Severn Teackle 1816-1894, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Warfield, Catharine Ann 1816-1877, Mississippi
Loomis Family. One Bassett Family in America by Buell Burdell Bassette (1926)
Long. Some Personal Recollections and Private Correspondence of Dr. Crawford Williamson Long, Discoverer of Anaesthesia with Sulphuric Ethel by Joseph Jacobs, Phar. D. (1919), 47 pp.
Lumpkin Family of Georgia by L. L. Cody (1928), 47 pp. Descendants of Colonel Jacob Lumpkin of King and Queen County, Virginia to the famous Gov. Lumpkin of Georgia; includes Maxwell, Barrow, Callaway, Cobb, Grieve, Smith and Gerdine
Lumpkin-Wilson. Descendants of John Wilson (1740-1820) of Pittsylvania County, Virginia; of Nicholas Perkins of Henrico County, Virginia;; Governor William Henry Cabell of Nelson County, Virginia; Savage; Turnstall of King & Queen County, Pittsylvania County, Henry County and Halifax Counties, Virginia (includes coat of arms); Colonel Daniel Coleman of Pittsylvania County; ancestors of Colonel Nathaniel Wilson; descendants of Jacob Lumpkin, 47 pp.
McConnell Marriage Genealogy by Hugh M. Addington (1929), 35 pp., Ancestors, Descendants, Marriages of an Illustrious Family of Virginia. George McConnell, Sheriff, came from PA to Elk Garden, Virginia, then to Scott County; his descendants
Memoires D'Outre-Tombe (1814-1815) of Francois-Rene, Vicomte De Chateaubriand (1904). Includes extensive notes of 18th century French persons, including birth/death dates; a Genealogy Chart of the House of Bourboun beginning with Henry IV (1589-1610) and a Genealogy Chart of the House of Bonaparte, beginning with Charles-Bonaparte, the father of Napoleon I.
Oglethorpe. Biographical Memorials of James Oglethorpe by Thaddeus Mason Harris
Ormsby of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Includes Families of Abbe, Knowlton, Carpenter, Griswold. 22 pp.
Rossdhu. Chiefs of the Clan Colquhoun of Luss, since the 12th century, 24 pp.
Selkirks, A Tale of the by Ralph Connor. Name of the book is Black Rock; 270 pp., a true story.
Semple. Genealogical History of Family Semple from 1214 to 1888 by William Alexander Semple (1888), 59 pp.
Severance Genealogy by Henry Ormal Severance (1927), 29 pp.
Stokes (1201-1915) by J. Lemack Stokes, D. D.
Sykes, Sikes by George P. Sikes, Sr. (1927)
by J. E. Patterson. An intimate autobiography of Nature's Nomad (Patterson), 373 pp., printed in London by William Heineman.
Read Genealogy Books Online and Old Bible Records"