Subscribe and Receive Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Free Help on your Brick wall

Tracing the Family Tree has its own Special Value to everyone. I have been doing it for more than fifty years now.  The massive collectible data caused the publication of over 100 books on the subject.  Also, the establishment of 8 Genealogy Websites (recently merged together under Georgia Pioneers.com) consists of over 2 tetabytes.  Yes, I collected images of over 700 million old wills, estates, marriages,  obituaries, cemetery records,  pensions, databases of my books, and 3000+ Traced Families and Special Collections for Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.   You won't find this information anywhere else.  So why do I want to provide a free research service to members?  I suppose it is because I understand the struggle to find the ancestors and just want to help.

The free work covers research in the county where your ancestor resided.  To take advantage now, all that you need to do is CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Then, email me your request so that I may get to work on it!
Jeannette Austin
georgiapioneers@gmail.com

No comments: